- In continuous operation since 1956, making this one of the oldest UFO research organisations in the world;
- Hosted George Adamski, Professor J. Allen Hynek and Professor James Macdonald;
- Published the Gill Report;
- Compiled the Tully investigation;
- Regularly hosts national conferences;
- Published a newsletter continuously since the mid-1960s;
- Facilitation of Close Encounter Support Groups;
- Delivery of Investigator courses.
Areas of concentration:
- Recording of UFO reports;
- Abduction investigations;
- Contact with ET.